Round Pipe Sign Post - Low Cost & Versatility
Round pipe post is another low-cost sign post and extensively used in supporting street or traffic signs at any desired height and angle. 2 3/8" outside diameter suits for most mounting hardware. Sign panels are either bolted directly through the post or clamped to the outside of the post. Hot-dip galvanized finish resists rust and weathers corrosion. However, round sign post should be field-drilled or used special clamps to attach signs.
RPP-01: Round pipe sign post.
RPP-02: Breakaway traffic pipe post.
- Item: Round pipe sign post.
- Material: meets ASTM A1011 Grade 50, ASTM A-653.
- Steel gauge: 14 & 16.
- Pipe diameter: 2-3/8".
- Height: 5 to 12 ft.
- Finish: hot-dip galvanized.
- Hardware: mounting brackets, rain cap, surface plate, post to plate hardware.
Features & benefits:
- Galvanized finish protecting rust and weathers corrosion.
- 2-3/8" round pipe post available for most signs mounting.
- A whole set of mounting hardware supplied.
- Sign panels installed at any height with any angle.
- Low cost.
Inquiry for Our Product
Rock Post & Hardware Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.