Pigtail Post - Simple But Very Functional
Pigtail post is made of a powder-coated mild steel spike with insulated loop on top and welded foot step at the end. Insulated loop makes wire insertion simple and quick. The wire will be steel wire, aluminum wire, poly wire , poly tape and poly rope up to 1 1/2" wide. The welded foot step help the worker insert the post into the soil quickly and easily. At the same time, the foot step hold the post securely in the ground. Wet the soil before step pigtail post into the ground will make the process smooth.
PP-01: White pigtail post.
Thanks to its low cost, easy installation and durability, pigtail post is widely used in temporary electric fence and farm and pasture grazing.
- Item: pigtail post.
- Height: 35", 39" & 45".
- Diameter: 5/16".
- Material: painted mild steel.
- Application: ideal for temporary electric fence and farm and pasture grazing.
Features & benefits:
- Easy to carry and quick to step-in the soil.
- Low cost & durable.
- UV stabilized plastic for effective insulation.
- PVC coating - white, yellow, orange or as desired, for visibility.
PP-02: Pasture pigtail post.
PP-03: Red pigtail post.
Inquiry for Our Product
Rock Post & Hardware Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.