2.0 lb/ft U-channel Sign Post for Traffic Uses
2.0 lb/ft heavy-duty channel steel sign posts are used to support various traffic, roadway, directional, street name and official signs. Ribbed back design allows sign mounting on both sides of the post - the front side and the back side. Manufactured by high carbon steel, it is as much as 25% stronger than common U-channel steel.
Our u-channel steel sign mounting post comes with hot-dip galvanized or baked enamel finish - black or green to fight against corrosion and improve durability. Compared with 1.12 lb/ft light-duty u-channel post, 2.0 lb/ft U-channel post does better job in supporting heavier signs in windy weather.
NOTE: 24" to 36" of U channel steel sign post will be underground besides "break-away" post system.
HCP-01: Heavy-duty U-channel Sign Post.
HCP-02: 2.0 lb/ft heavy-duty U-channel post specification.
- Item: Heavy duty U channel steel sign post.
- Weight: 2 lb. per foot.
- Gauge: 11.
- Length: 7', 8', 9', 10', 11' and 12'.
- Hole diameter: 3/8 inch.
- Hole spacing: 1 inch.
- Finish: galvanized or baked enamel green or black.
- Applications: Ideal for permanent installation of traffic signs.
Features & benefits:
- Baked enamel finish for rust protection.
- Tapered on one end for easy installation.
- Ribbed back for front or back sign mounting.
- Ideal for permanent applications.
- Post driver makes installation easily.
- 3/8 inch diameter holes spacing 1 inch on center throughout full length for easy mounting of signs.
- More economical than square or pipe sign post.
HCP-03: U-channel post.
HCP-04: Heavy-duty U-channel Post packaged by steel strip.
Inquiry for Our Product
Rock Post & Hardware Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.