Versatile Step-in Plastic Post - Low Cost but Multiple Uses
Step-in plastic electric fence post consists of UV resistant polypropylene I-beam, heavy-duty steel stake, holding insulators along the PP post and foot flange at the joint of the post and the stake. Lengths of plastic step-in post range from 2' to 4' 6" and the number of insulators is varied depending on the length. For example, 4' 6" high electric fence post designed for horse fence has 7 loops for tape and 3 for twine or rope.
EFP-01: White step-in electric fence post.
Ribbed I-beam polypropylene post adds strength. Footplate, single or double, easily set the post into the ground. When the posts are pushed into the soil, the metal spike holds the post in position and about an inch foot plate goes in the soil too. This can prevent the post from turning in the ground.
- Item: Electric fence post.
- Plastic post: 4 ft.
- Metal spike: 8 inch.
- Post material: UV resistant polypropylene.
- Spike material: steel 82B.
- Color: white, green, black or as required.
- Package: 50 or 100 pcs/carton.
- Temporary or electric fence.
- Marker posts for events of clubs.
- Rotational grazing.
- Used as fencing post for flower and vegetable garden.
- Crowd control.
- Vertical plate stake.
Features & benefits:
- Step-in flange and anti-rotation spike to keep stake from turning.
- Ribbed I-beam adds strength.
- No hammer needed for installation.
- Molded clips hold wire and poly tape (up to 2 inches wide).
- Single or double footplates.
- Light and durable.
- Varied tape and rope insulators depending on length.
EFP-02: Green electric fence post with single footplate.
EFP-03: Green step-in plastic post with double footplates.
EFP-04: Plastic electric fence used in garden.
Inquiry for Our Product
Rock Post & Hardware Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.